カクテルレシピ、スピリッツ、地元のバー

健康検査官は2隻の豪華クルーズ船に乗ってゴキブリ、「潜在的に危険な」食品を見つける

健康検査官は2隻の豪華クルーズ船に乗ってゴキブリ、「潜在的に危険な」食品を見つける


We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

連邦政府の健康検査官は、カーニバルコーポレーションが所有する2隻のクルーズ船に、ゴキブリ、汚れたキッチンスペース、および「潜在的に危険な」食品を船上で発見した後、不合格の成績を与えました。

先月、CDCの検査官は、グラウトが汚れたキッチン、船全体にさまざまな昆虫が残っていること、英国に拠点を置くカーニバルの子会社P&Oクルーズが所有するオセアナで「潜在的に」危険な食品を発見しました。チーズの保管に使用される冷蔵庫の温度が高すぎることが判明したため、腐敗が早まる可能性があります。

ライナーは100点満点中82点の不合格グレードを受け取りました。合格するには85以上が必要です。 4月1日に発表された報告書によると、健康検査官はまた、不十分なレベルの塩素を発見した後、船のプールエリアを閉鎖しました。

別のP&O船であるオセアナよりわずかに小さいオリアナは90点で合格しましたが、一時的なくしゃみガードによって保護されていないことが判明した不適切に保管された器具や、食べ物がある地域を這う3匹の生きたゴキブリなどのいくつかの問題でマークダウンされました準備または保管。

1月、オリアナ号に乗った料理人が胃腸の問題を経験し始めましたが、数時間症状を報告せずにキッチンで働き続けました。報告は、彼の症状をより早く報告しなかったとして従業員を叱責した。

クルーズライン国際協会(CLIA)の広報担当者は、乗客はノロウイルスなどの病気の蔓延に対して責任を負わなければならないと述べましたが、報告書は、大型船の病気の蔓延または予防において従業員の衛生基準が果たす役割について懸念を表明しています。

「このプロセスは、船が出港する前から始まります。これには、乗客が陸上で発症した可能性のある病気についてのスクリーニングも含まれます」と、CLIAのElinoreBoeke氏は述べています。 「乗客は、人々が陸上で行うのと同じように、定期的に手を洗うことも忘れないでください。手指消毒剤は船全体に配置されています。」

レポートの発表を受けて、P&Oクルーズは検査結果に「非常に失望した」と述べました。カーニバルのスポークスウーマン、ミケーレ・アンディエルはフォーチュンに、この路線は「注意が必要であると特定されたエリアを即座に修正した」と語った。

清潔さに誇りを持っている業界では、CDC検査の結果は珍しいものです。 2008年以降、CDC検査に合格しなかったクルーズ船は他に4隻のみです。

P&Oは、問題の解決方法を概説した行動計画をまだ提出していません。同社は現在、合計7隻のクルーズ船を運航しています。

この記事は2016年4月6日に最初に公開されました


検疫の歴史

検疫の実施は、私たちが知っているように、ペストの流行から沿岸都市を保護するために14世紀に始まりました。感染した港からヴェネツィアに到着する船は、着陸する前に40日間錨泊する必要がありました。検疫と呼ばれるこの慣行は、イタリア語から派生したものです quaranta giorni これは40日を意味します。

初期のアメリカの検疫

アメリカ合衆国が最初に設立されたとき、感染症の輸入を防ぐためにほとんど何もされていませんでした。輸入された病気に対する保護は、地方および州の管轄下にありました。個々の自治体は、到着する船舶に対してさまざまな検疫規則を制定しました。

州および地方政府は、検疫要件を課すために散発的な試みを行いました。黄熱病の継続的な発生により、議会は最終的に1878年に連邦検疫法を可決しました。この法案は、州の権限と矛盾することはありませんが、検疫活動への連邦の関与への道を開きました。

1912年頃に撮影されたこの画像に示されているような米国公衆衛生局の職員は、19世紀後半から検疫所の任務を遂行する際に制服を着ていました。国立医学図書館の写真提供。

19世紀後半

ヨーロッパから到着した旅客船からのコレラの発生は、1892年に法律の再解釈を促し、連邦政府に検疫要件を課す権限を与えました。翌年、議会は検疫活動における連邦の役割をさらに明確にする法律を可決しました。地方自治体が連邦政府の関与のメリットを認識するようになると、地方の検疫所は徐々に米国政府に引き渡されました。追加の連邦施設が建設され、より良いカバレッジを提供するためにスタッフの数が増加しました。検疫システムは、最後の検疫所の管理が米国政府に移管された1921年までに完全に国有化されました。

公衆衛生局法

1944年の公衆衛生局法により、連邦政府の検疫機関が初めて明確に確立されました。この法律は、米国公衆衛生局(PHS)に、外国から米国への伝染病の導入、感染、および蔓延を防止する責任を与えました。

再編成と拡張

このPHSカッター船は、検疫検査官を黄色の検疫旗を掲げる船に輸送するために使用されました。検疫と税関の職員が船を検査し、港に停泊するために船を片付けるまで、旗は飛ばされました。

このPHSカッター船は、検疫検査官を黄色の検疫旗を掲げる船に輸送するために使用されました。検疫と税関の職員が船を検査し、港に停泊するために船を片付けるまで、旗は飛ばされました。

元々は財務省の一部であり、その親組織である検疫とPHSは、1939年に連邦安全保障局の一部になりました。1953年に、PHSと検疫は保健教育福祉省(HEW)に加わりました。その後、検疫は1967年に米国疾病予防管理センター(CDC)として知られる機関に移管されました。CDCは1980年に保健社会福祉省に再編成されるまで、HEWの一部であり続けました。

CDCが検疫の責任を引き受けたとき、CDCは55の検疫ステーションと500人以上のスタッフを擁する大規模な組織でした。検疫所は、すべての港、国際空港、および主要な国境検問所に配置されていました。

検査から介入まで

検疫プログラムと病気の感染防止におけるその役割を評価した後、CDCは1970年代にプログラムを調整し、その焦点を定期検査からプログラム管理と介入に変更しました。新しい焦点には、海外でのエピデミックの発生を監視するための強化された監視システムと、国際交通の変化するニーズを満たすための最新の検査プロセスが含まれていました。

1995年までに、米国のすべての入港地は7つの検疫所のみでカバーされていました。ジョージア州アトランタで1996年夏季オリンピックが開催される直前に、1996年に駅が追加されました。 2003年の重症急性呼吸器症候群(SARS)の流行に続いて、CDCは検疫ステーションシステムを再編成し、90人以上の現場従業員を擁する18ステーションに拡大しました。

今すぐ検疫

グローバル移行および検疫部門は、CDCの米国疾病予防管理センターの一部であり、本社はアトランタにあります。検疫所は、アンカレッジ、アトランタ、ボストン、シカゴ、ダラス、デトロイト、エルパソ、ホノルル、ヒューストン、ロサンゼルス、マイアミ、ミネアポリス、ニューヨーク、ニューアーク、フィラデルフィア、サンディエゴ、サンフランシスコ、サンファン、シアトル、ワシントンDC

委任された権限の下で、グローバル移行および検疫部門は、伝染病を持っている疑いのある個人および野生生物を拘留、医学的検査、または条件付きで釈放する権限を与えられています。

エルパソ検疫所のこのような標識は、空港や国境検問所にある検疫所の施設を示しています。

検疫可能な疾患のリストは、大統領の執行命令に含まれており、コレラ、ジフテリア、感染性結核、ペスト、天然痘、黄熱病、ウイルス性出血熱(マールブルグ、エボラ、コンゴクリミアなど)、および重度の急性呼吸器が含まれます症候群。

はしか、おたふく風邪、風疹、水痘など、公衆衛生上重要な他の多くの病気は、検疫可能な病気のリストには含まれていませんが、公衆に健康上のリスクをもたらし続けています。検疫所の職員は、飛行機、船、および国境検問所に乗っている病気の旅行者の報告に対応して、公衆衛生上のリスクを評価し、適切な対応を開始します。


検疫の歴史

検疫の実施は、私たちが知っているように、ペストの流行から沿岸都市を保護するために14世紀に始まりました。感染した港からヴェネツィアに到着する船は、着陸する前に40日間錨泊する必要がありました。検疫と呼ばれるこの慣行は、イタリア語から派生したものです quaranta giorni これは40日を意味します。

初期のアメリカの検疫

アメリカ合衆国が最初に設立されたとき、感染症の輸入を防ぐためにほとんど何もされていませんでした。輸入された病気に対する保護は、地方および州の管轄下にありました。個々の自治体は、到着する船舶に対してさまざまな検疫規則を制定しました。

州および地方政府は、検疫要件を課すために散発的な試みを行いました。黄熱病の継続的な発生により、議会は最終的に1878年に連邦検疫法を可決しました。この法案は、州の権限と矛盾することはありませんが、検疫活動への連邦の関与への道を開きました。

1912年頃に撮影されたこの画像に示されているような米国公衆衛生局の職員は、19世紀後半から検疫所の任務を遂行する際に制服を着ていました。国立医学図書館の写真提供。

19世紀後半

ヨーロッパから到着した旅客船からのコレラの発生は、1892年に法律の再解釈を促し、連邦政府に検疫要件を課す権限を与えました。翌年、議会は検疫活動における連邦の役割をさらに明確にする法律を可決しました。地方自治体が連邦政府の関与のメリットを認識するようになると、地方の検疫所は徐々に米国政府に引き渡されました。追加の連邦施設が建設され、より良いカバレッジを提供するためにスタッフの数が増加しました。検疫システムは、最後の検疫所の管理が米国政府に移管された1921年までに完全に国有化されました。

公衆衛生局法

1944年の公衆衛生局法により、連邦政府の検疫機関が初めて明確に確立されました。この法律は、米国公衆衛生局(PHS)に、外国から米国への伝染病の導入、感染、および蔓延を防止する責任を与えました。

再編成と拡張

このPHSカッター船は、検疫検査官を黄色の検疫旗を掲げる船に輸送するために使用されました。検疫と税関の職員が船を検査し、港に停泊するために船を片付けるまで、旗は飛ばされました。

このPHSカッター船は、検疫検査官を黄色の検疫旗を掲げる船に輸送するために使用されました。検疫と税関の職員が船を検査し、港に停泊するために船を片付けるまで、旗は飛ばされました。

元々は財務省の一部であり、その親組織である検疫とPHSは、1939年に連邦安全保障局の一部になりました。1953年に、PHSと検疫は保健教育福祉省(HEW)に加わりました。その後、検疫は1967年に米国疾病予防管理センター(CDC)として知られる機関に移管されました。CDCは1980年に保健社会福祉省に再編成されるまで、HEWの一部であり続けました。

CDCが検疫の責任を引き受けたとき、CDCは55の検疫ステーションと500人以上のスタッフを擁する大規模な組織でした。検疫所は、すべての港、国際空港、および主要な国境検問所に配置されていました。

検査から介入まで

検疫プログラムと病気の感染防止におけるその役割を評価した後、CDCは1970年代にプログラムを調整し、その焦点を定期検査からプログラム管理と介入に変更しました。新しい焦点には、海外でのエピデミックの発生を監視するための強化された監視システムと、国際交通の変化するニーズを満たすための最新の検査プロセスが含まれていました。

1995年までに、米国のすべての入港地は7つの検疫所のみでカバーされていました。ジョージア州アトランタで1996年夏季オリンピックが開催される直前に、1996年に駅が追加されました。 2003年の重症急性呼吸器症候群(SARS)の流行に続いて、CDCは検疫ステーションシステムを再編成し、90人以上の現場従業員を擁する18ステーションに拡大しました。

今すぐ検疫

グローバル移行および検疫部門は、CDCの米国疾病予防管理センターの一部であり、本社はアトランタにあります。検疫所は、アンカレッジ、アトランタ、ボストン、シカゴ、ダラス、デトロイト、エルパソ、ホノルル、ヒューストン、ロサンゼルス、マイアミ、ミネアポリス、ニューヨーク、ニューアーク、フィラデルフィア、サンディエゴ、サンフランシスコ、サンファン、シアトル、ワシントンDC

委任された権限の下で、グローバル移行および検疫部門は、伝染病を持っている疑いのある個人および野生生物を拘留、医学的検査、または条件付きで釈放する権限を与えられています。

エルパソ検疫所のこのような標識は、空港や国境検問所にある検疫所の施設を示しています。

検疫可能な疾患のリストは、大統領の執行命令に含まれており、コレラ、ジフテリア、感染性結核、ペスト、天然痘、黄熱病、ウイルス性出血熱(マールブルグ、エボラ、コンゴクリミアなど)、および重度の急性呼吸器が含まれます症候群。

はしか、おたふく風邪、風疹、水痘など、公衆衛生上重要な他の多くの病気は、検疫可能な病気のリストには含まれていませんが、公衆に健康上のリスクをもたらし続けています。検疫所の職員は、飛行機、船、および国境検問所に乗っている病気の旅行者の報告に対応して、公衆衛生上のリスクを評価し、適切な対応を開始します。


検疫の歴史

検疫の実施は、私たちが知っているように、ペストの流行から沿岸都市を保護するために14世紀に始まりました。感染した港からヴェネツィアに到着する船は、着陸する前に40日間錨泊する必要がありました。検疫と呼ばれるこの慣行は、イタリア語から派生したものです quaranta giorni これは40日を意味します。

初期のアメリカの検疫

アメリカ合衆国が最初に設立されたとき、感染症の輸入を防ぐためにほとんど何もされていませんでした。輸入された病気に対する保護は、地方および州の管轄下にありました。個々の自治体は、到着する船舶に対してさまざまな検疫規則を制定しました。

州および地方政府は、検疫要件を課すために散発的な試みを行いました。黄熱病の継続的な発生により、議会は最終的に1878年に連邦検疫法を可決しました。この法案は、州の権限と矛盾することはありませんが、検疫活動への連邦の関与への道を開きました。

1912年頃に撮影されたこの画像に示されているような米国公衆衛生局の職員は、19世紀後半から検疫所の任務を遂行する際に制服を着ていました。国立医学図書館の写真提供。

19世紀後半

ヨーロッパから到着した旅客船からのコレラの発生は、1892年に法律の再解釈を促し、連邦政府に検疫要件を課す権限を与えました。翌年、議会は検疫活動における連邦の役割をさらに明確にする法律を可決しました。地方自治体が連邦政府の関与のメリットを認識するようになると、地方の検疫所は徐々に米国政府に引き渡されました。追加の連邦施設が建設され、より良いカバレッジを提供するためにスタッフの数が増加しました。検疫システムは、最後の検疫所の管理が米国政府に移管された1921年までに完全に国有化されました。

公衆衛生局法

1944年の公衆衛生局法により、連邦政府の検疫機関が初めて明確に確立されました。この法律は、米国公衆衛生局(PHS)に、外国から米国への伝染病の導入、感染、および蔓延を防止する責任を与えました。

再編成と拡張

このPHSカッター船は、検疫検査官を黄色の検疫旗を掲げる船に輸送するために使用されました。検疫と税関の職員が船を検査し、港に停泊するために船を片付けるまで、旗は飛ばされました。

このPHSカッター船は、検疫検査官を黄色の検疫旗を掲げる船に輸送するために使用されました。検疫と税関の職員が船を検査し、港に停泊するために船を片付けるまで、旗は飛ばされました。

元々は財務省の一部であり、その親組織である検疫とPHSは、1939年に連邦安全保障局の一部になりました。1953年に、PHSと検疫は保健教育福祉省(HEW)に加わりました。その後、検疫は1967年に米国疾病予防管理センター(CDC)として知られる機関に移管されました。CDCは1980年に保健社会福祉省に再編成されるまで、HEWの一部であり続けました。

CDCが検疫の責任を引き受けたとき、CDCは55の検疫ステーションと500人以上のスタッフを擁する大規模な組織でした。検疫所は、すべての港、国際空港、および主要な国境検問所に配置されていました。

検査から介入まで

検疫プログラムと病気の感染防止におけるその役割を評価した後、CDCは1970年代にプログラムを調整し、その焦点を定期検査からプログラム管理と介入に変更しました。新しい焦点には、海外でのエピデミックの発生を監視するための強化された監視システムと、国際交通の変化するニーズを満たすための最新の検査プロセスが含まれていました。

1995年までに、米国のすべての入港地は7つの検疫所のみでカバーされていました。ジョージア州アトランタで1996年夏季オリンピックが開催される直前に、1996年に駅が追加されました。 2003年の重症急性呼吸器症候群(SARS)の流行に続いて、CDCは検疫ステーションシステムを再編成し、90人以上の現場従業員を擁する18ステーションに拡大しました。

今すぐ検疫

グローバル移行および検疫部門は、CDCの米国疾病予防管理センターの一部であり、本社はアトランタにあります。検疫所は、アンカレッジ、アトランタ、ボストン、シカゴ、ダラス、デトロイト、エルパソ、ホノルル、ヒューストン、ロサンゼルス、マイアミ、ミネアポリス、ニューヨーク、ニューアーク、フィラデルフィア、サンディエゴ、サンフランシスコ、サンファン、シアトル、ワシントンDC

委任された権限の下で、グローバル移行および検疫部門は、伝染病を持っている疑いのある個人および野生生物を拘留、医学的検査、または条件付きで釈放する権限を与えられています。

エルパソ検疫所のこのような標識は、空港や国境検問所にある検疫所の施設を示しています。

検疫可能な疾患のリストは、大統領の執行命令に含まれており、コレラ、ジフテリア、感染性結核、ペスト、天然痘、黄熱病、ウイルス性出血熱(マールブルグ、エボラ、コンゴクリミアなど)、および重度の急性呼吸器が含まれます症候群。

はしか、おたふく風邪、風疹、水痘など、公衆衛生上重要な他の多くの病気は、検疫可能な病気のリストには含まれていませんが、公衆に健康上のリスクをもたらし続けています。検疫所の職員は、飛行機、船、および国境検問所に乗っている病気の旅行者の報告に対応して、公衆衛生上のリスクを評価し、適切な対応を開始します。


検疫の歴史

検疫の実施は、私たちが知っているように、ペストの流行から沿岸都市を保護するために14世紀に始まりました。感染した港からヴェネツィアに到着する船は、着陸する前に40日間錨泊する必要がありました。検疫と呼ばれるこの慣行は、イタリア語から派生したものです quaranta giorni これは40日を意味します。

初期のアメリカの検疫

アメリカ合衆国が最初に設立されたとき、感染症の輸入を防ぐためにほとんど何もされていませんでした。輸入された病気に対する保護は、地方および州の管轄下にありました。個々の自治体は、到着する船舶に対してさまざまな検疫規則を制定しました。

州および地方政府は、検疫要件を課すために散発的な試みを行いました。黄熱病の継続的な発生により、議会は最終的に1878年に連邦検疫法を可決しました。この法案は、州の権限と矛盾することはありませんが、検疫活動への連邦の関与への道を開きました。

1912年頃に撮影されたこの画像に示されているような米国公衆衛生局の職員は、19世紀後半から検疫所の任務を遂行する際に制服を着ていました。国立医学図書館の写真提供。

19世紀後半

ヨーロッパから到着した旅客船からのコレラの発生は、1892年に法律の再解釈を促し、連邦政府に検疫要件を課す権限を与えました。翌年、議会は検疫活動における連邦の役割をさらに明確にする法律を可決しました。地方自治体が連邦政府の関与のメリットを認識するようになると、地方の検疫所は徐々に米国政府に引き渡されました。追加の連邦施設が建設され、より良いカバレッジを提供するためにスタッフの数が増加しました。検疫システムは、最後の検疫所の管理が米国政府に移管された1921年までに完全に国有化されました。

公衆衛生局法

1944年の公衆衛生局法により、連邦政府の検疫機関が初めて明確に確立されました。この法律は、米国公衆衛生局(PHS)に、外国から米国への伝染病の導入、感染、および蔓延を防止する責任を与えました。

再編成と拡張

このPHSカッター船は、検疫検査官を黄色の検疫旗を掲げる船に輸送するために使用されました。検疫と税関の職員が船を検査し、港に停泊するために船を片付けるまで、旗は飛ばされました。

このPHSカッター船は、検疫検査官を黄色の検疫旗を掲げる船に輸送するために使用されました。検疫と税関の職員が船を検査し、港に停泊するために船を片付けるまで、旗は飛ばされました。

元々は財務省の一部であり、その親組織である検疫とPHSは、1939年に連邦安全保障局の一部になりました。1953年に、PHSと検疫は保健教育福祉省(HEW)に加わりました。その後、検疫は1967年に米国疾病予防管理センター(CDC)として知られる機関に移管されました。CDCは1980年に保健社会福祉省に再編成されるまで、HEWの一部であり続けました。

CDCが検疫の責任を引き受けたとき、CDCは55の検疫ステーションと500人以上のスタッフを擁する大規模な組織でした。検疫所は、すべての港、国際空港、および主要な国境検問所に配置されていました。

検査から介入まで

検疫プログラムと病気の感染防止におけるその役割を評価した後、CDCは1970年代にプログラムを調整し、その焦点を定期検査からプログラム管理と介入に変更しました。新しい焦点には、海外でのエピデミックの発生を監視するための強化された監視システムと、国際交通の変化するニーズを満たすための最新の検査プロセスが含まれていました。

1995年までに、米国のすべての入港地は7つの検疫所のみでカバーされていました。ジョージア州アトランタで1996年夏季オリンピックが開催される直前に、1996年に駅が追加されました。 2003年の重症急性呼吸器症候群(SARS)の流行に続いて、CDCは検疫ステーションシステムを再編成し、90人以上の現場従業員を擁する18ステーションに拡大しました。

今すぐ検疫

グローバル移行および検疫部門は、CDCの米国疾病予防管理センターの一部であり、本社はアトランタにあります。検疫所は、アンカレッジ、アトランタ、ボストン、シカゴ、ダラス、デトロイト、エルパソ、ホノルル、ヒューストン、ロサンゼルス、マイアミ、ミネアポリス、ニューヨーク、ニューアーク、フィラデルフィア、サンディエゴ、サンフランシスコ、サンファン、シアトル、ワシントンDC

委任された権限の下で、グローバル移行および検疫部門は、伝染病を持っている疑いのある個人および野生生物を拘留、医学的検査、または条件付きで釈放する権限を与えられています。

エルパソ検疫所のこのような標識は、空港や国境検問所にある検疫所の施設を示しています。

検疫可能な疾患のリストは、大統領の執行命令に含まれており、コレラ、ジフテリア、感染性結核、ペスト、天然痘、黄熱病、ウイルス性出血熱(マールブルグ、エボラ、コンゴクリミアなど)、および重度の急性呼吸器が含まれます症候群。

はしか、おたふく風邪、風疹、水痘など、公衆衛生上重要な他の多くの病気は、検疫可能な病気のリストには含まれていませんが、公衆に健康上のリスクをもたらし続けています。検疫所の職員は、飛行機、船、および国境検問所に乗っている病気の旅行者の報告に対応して、公衆衛生上のリスクを評価し、適切な対応を開始します。


検疫の歴史

検疫の実施は、私たちが知っているように、ペストの流行から沿岸都市を保護するために14世紀に始まりました。感染した港からヴェネツィアに到着する船は、着陸する前に40日間錨泊する必要がありました。検疫と呼ばれるこの慣行は、イタリア語から派生したものです quaranta giorni これは40日を意味します。

初期のアメリカの検疫

アメリカ合衆国が最初に設立されたとき、感染症の輸入を防ぐためにほとんど何もされていませんでした。輸入された病気に対する保護は、地方および州の管轄下にありました。個々の自治体は、到着する船舶に対してさまざまな検疫規則を制定しました。

州および地方政府は、検疫要件を課すために散発的な試みを行いました。黄熱病の継続的な発生により、議会は最終的に1878年に連邦検疫法を可決しました。この法案は、州の権限と矛盾することはありませんが、検疫活動への連邦の関与への道を開きました。

1912年頃に撮影されたこの画像に示されているような米国公衆衛生局の職員は、19世紀後半から検疫所の任務を遂行する際に制服を着ていました。国立医学図書館の写真提供。

19世紀後半

ヨーロッパから到着した旅客船からのコレラの発生は、1892年に法律の再解釈を促し、連邦政府に検疫要件を課す権限を与えました。翌年、議会は検疫活動における連邦の役割をさらに明確にする法律を可決しました。地方自治体が連邦政府の関与のメリットを認識するようになると、地方の検疫所は徐々に米国政府に引き渡されました。追加の連邦施設が建設され、より良いカバレッジを提供するためにスタッフの数が増加しました。検疫システムは、最後の検疫所の管理が米国政府に移管された1921年までに完全に国有化されました。

公衆衛生局法

1944年の公衆衛生局法により、連邦政府の検疫機関が初めて明確に確立されました。この法律は、米国公衆衛生局(PHS)に、外国から米国への伝染病の導入、感染、および蔓延を防止する責任を与えました。

再編成と拡張

このPHSカッター船は、検疫検査官を黄色の検疫旗を掲げる船に輸送するために使用されました。検疫と税関の職員が船を検査し、港に停泊するために船を片付けるまで、旗は飛ばされました。

このPHSカッター船は、検疫検査官を黄色の検疫旗を掲げる船に輸送するために使用されました。検疫と税関の職員が船を検査し、港に停泊するために船を片付けるまで、旗は飛ばされました。

元々は財務省の一部であり、その親組織である検疫とPHSは、1939年に連邦安全保障局の一部になりました。1953年に、PHSと検疫は保健教育福祉省(HEW)に加わりました。その後、検疫は1967年に米国疾病予防管理センター(CDC)として知られる機関に移管されました。CDCは1980年に保健社会福祉省に再編成されるまで、HEWの一部であり続けました。

CDCが検疫の責任を引き受けたとき、CDCは55の検疫ステーションと500人以上のスタッフを擁する大規模な組織でした。検疫所は、すべての港、国際空港、および主要な国境検問所に配置されていました。

検査から介入まで

検疫プログラムと病気の感染防止におけるその役割を評価した後、CDCは1970年代にプログラムを調整し、その焦点を定期検査からプログラム管理と介入に変更しました。新しい焦点には、海外でのエピデミックの発生を監視するための強化された監視システムと、国際交通の変化するニーズを満たすための最新の検査プロセスが含まれていました。

1995年までに、米国のすべての入港地は7つの検疫所のみでカバーされていました。ジョージア州アトランタで1996年夏季オリンピックが開催される直前に、1996年に駅が追加されました。 2003年の重症急性呼吸器症候群(SARS)の流行に続いて、CDCは検疫ステーションシステムを再編成し、90人以上の現場従業員を擁する18ステーションに拡大しました。

今すぐ検疫

グローバル移行および検疫部門は、CDCの米国疾病予防管理センターの一部であり、本社はアトランタにあります。 Quarantine stations are located in Anchorage, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, El Paso, Honolulu, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Newark, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, San Juan, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.

Under its delegated authority, the Division of Global Migration and Quarantine is empowered to detain, medically examine, or conditionally release individuals and wildlife suspected of carrying a communicable disease.

Signs like this one, for the El Paso Quarantine Station, identify the Quarantine Station facilities located in airports and at land border crossings.

The list of quarantinable diseases is contained in an Executive Order of the President and includes cholera, diphtheria, infectious tuberculosis, plague, smallpox, yellow fever, viral hemorrhagic fevers(such as Marburg, Ebola, and Congo-Crimean), and severe acute respiratory syndromes.

Many other illnesses of public health significance, such as measles, mumps, rubella, and chicken pox, are not contained in the list of quarantinable illnesses, but continue to pose a health risk to the public. Quarantine Station personnel respond to reports of ill travelers aboard airplanes, ships, and at land border crossings to make an assessment of the public health risk and initiate an appropriate response.


History of Quarantine

The practice of quarantine, as we know it, began during the 14th century in an effort to protect coastal cities from plague epidemics. Ships arriving in Venice from infected ports were required to sit at anchor for 40 days before landing. This practice, called quarantine, was derived from the Italian words quaranta giorni which mean 40 days.

Early American Quarantine

When the United States was first established, little was done to prevent the importation of infectious diseases. Protection against imported diseases fell under local and state jurisdiction. Individual municipalities enacted a variety of quarantine regulations for arriving vessels.

State and local governments made sporadic attempts to impose quarantine requirements. Continued outbreaks of yellow fever finally prompted Congress to pass federal quarantine legislation in 1878. This legislation, while not conflicting with states’ rights, paved the way for federal involvement in quarantine activities.

U.S. Public Health Service Officers, like those shown in this image taken circa 1912, wore uniforms while performing quarantine station duties beginning in the late 19th Century. Photo courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.

Late 19th Century

Outbreaks of cholera from passenger ships arriving from Europe prompted a reinterpretation of the law in 1892 to provide the federal government more authority in imposing quarantine requirements. The following year, Congress passed legislation that further clarified the federal role in quarantine activities. As local authorities came to realize the benefits of federal involvement, local quarantine stations were gradually turned over to the U.S. government. Additional federal facilities were built and the number of staff was increased to provide better coverage. The quarantine system was fully nationalized by 1921 when administration of the last quarantine station was transferred to the U.S. government.

Public Health Service Act

The Public Health Service Act of 1944 clearly established the federal government’s quarantine authority for the first time. The act gave the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) responsibility for preventing the introduction, transmission, and spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the United States.

Reorganization and Expansion

This PHS cutter ship was used to transport quarantine inspectors to board ships flying the yellow quarantine flag. The flag was flown until quarantine and customs personnel inspected and cleared the ship to dock at the port.

This PHS cutter ship was used to transport quarantine inspectors to board ships flying the yellow quarantine flag. The flag was flown until quarantine and customs personnel inspected and cleared the ship to dock at the port.

Originally part of the Treasury Department, Quarantine and PHS, its parent organization, became part of the Federal Security Agency in 1939. In 1953, PHS and Quarantine joined the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare (HEW). Quarantine was then transferred to the agency now known as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 1967. CDC remained part of HEW until 1980 when the department was reorganized into the Department of Health and Human Services.

When CDC assumed responsibility for Quarantine, it was a large organization with 55 quarantine stations and more than 500 staff members. Quarantine stations were located at every port, international airport, and major border crossing.

From Inspection to Intervention

After evaluating the quarantine program and its role in preventing disease transmission, CDC trimmed the program in the 1970s and changed its focus from routine inspection to program management and intervention. The new focus included an enhanced surveillance system to monitor the onset of epidemics abroad and a modernized inspection process to meet the changing needs of international traffic.

By 1995, all U.S. ports of entry were covered by only seven quarantine stations. A station was added in 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia, just before the city hosted the 1996 Summer Olympic Games. Following the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) epidemic of 2003, CDC reorganized the quarantine station system, expanding to 18 stations with more than 90 field employees.

Quarantine Now

The Division of Global Migration and Quarantine is part of CDC’s National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases and is headquartered in Atlanta. Quarantine stations are located in Anchorage, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, El Paso, Honolulu, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Newark, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, San Juan, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.

Under its delegated authority, the Division of Global Migration and Quarantine is empowered to detain, medically examine, or conditionally release individuals and wildlife suspected of carrying a communicable disease.

Signs like this one, for the El Paso Quarantine Station, identify the Quarantine Station facilities located in airports and at land border crossings.

The list of quarantinable diseases is contained in an Executive Order of the President and includes cholera, diphtheria, infectious tuberculosis, plague, smallpox, yellow fever, viral hemorrhagic fevers(such as Marburg, Ebola, and Congo-Crimean), and severe acute respiratory syndromes.

Many other illnesses of public health significance, such as measles, mumps, rubella, and chicken pox, are not contained in the list of quarantinable illnesses, but continue to pose a health risk to the public. Quarantine Station personnel respond to reports of ill travelers aboard airplanes, ships, and at land border crossings to make an assessment of the public health risk and initiate an appropriate response.


History of Quarantine

The practice of quarantine, as we know it, began during the 14th century in an effort to protect coastal cities from plague epidemics. Ships arriving in Venice from infected ports were required to sit at anchor for 40 days before landing. This practice, called quarantine, was derived from the Italian words quaranta giorni which mean 40 days.

Early American Quarantine

When the United States was first established, little was done to prevent the importation of infectious diseases. Protection against imported diseases fell under local and state jurisdiction. Individual municipalities enacted a variety of quarantine regulations for arriving vessels.

State and local governments made sporadic attempts to impose quarantine requirements. Continued outbreaks of yellow fever finally prompted Congress to pass federal quarantine legislation in 1878. This legislation, while not conflicting with states’ rights, paved the way for federal involvement in quarantine activities.

U.S. Public Health Service Officers, like those shown in this image taken circa 1912, wore uniforms while performing quarantine station duties beginning in the late 19th Century. Photo courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.

Late 19th Century

Outbreaks of cholera from passenger ships arriving from Europe prompted a reinterpretation of the law in 1892 to provide the federal government more authority in imposing quarantine requirements. The following year, Congress passed legislation that further clarified the federal role in quarantine activities. As local authorities came to realize the benefits of federal involvement, local quarantine stations were gradually turned over to the U.S. government. Additional federal facilities were built and the number of staff was increased to provide better coverage. The quarantine system was fully nationalized by 1921 when administration of the last quarantine station was transferred to the U.S. government.

Public Health Service Act

The Public Health Service Act of 1944 clearly established the federal government’s quarantine authority for the first time. The act gave the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) responsibility for preventing the introduction, transmission, and spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the United States.

Reorganization and Expansion

This PHS cutter ship was used to transport quarantine inspectors to board ships flying the yellow quarantine flag. The flag was flown until quarantine and customs personnel inspected and cleared the ship to dock at the port.

This PHS cutter ship was used to transport quarantine inspectors to board ships flying the yellow quarantine flag. The flag was flown until quarantine and customs personnel inspected and cleared the ship to dock at the port.

Originally part of the Treasury Department, Quarantine and PHS, its parent organization, became part of the Federal Security Agency in 1939. In 1953, PHS and Quarantine joined the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare (HEW). Quarantine was then transferred to the agency now known as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 1967. CDC remained part of HEW until 1980 when the department was reorganized into the Department of Health and Human Services.

When CDC assumed responsibility for Quarantine, it was a large organization with 55 quarantine stations and more than 500 staff members. Quarantine stations were located at every port, international airport, and major border crossing.

From Inspection to Intervention

After evaluating the quarantine program and its role in preventing disease transmission, CDC trimmed the program in the 1970s and changed its focus from routine inspection to program management and intervention. The new focus included an enhanced surveillance system to monitor the onset of epidemics abroad and a modernized inspection process to meet the changing needs of international traffic.

By 1995, all U.S. ports of entry were covered by only seven quarantine stations. A station was added in 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia, just before the city hosted the 1996 Summer Olympic Games. Following the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) epidemic of 2003, CDC reorganized the quarantine station system, expanding to 18 stations with more than 90 field employees.

Quarantine Now

The Division of Global Migration and Quarantine is part of CDC’s National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases and is headquartered in Atlanta. Quarantine stations are located in Anchorage, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, El Paso, Honolulu, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Newark, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, San Juan, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.

Under its delegated authority, the Division of Global Migration and Quarantine is empowered to detain, medically examine, or conditionally release individuals and wildlife suspected of carrying a communicable disease.

Signs like this one, for the El Paso Quarantine Station, identify the Quarantine Station facilities located in airports and at land border crossings.

The list of quarantinable diseases is contained in an Executive Order of the President and includes cholera, diphtheria, infectious tuberculosis, plague, smallpox, yellow fever, viral hemorrhagic fevers(such as Marburg, Ebola, and Congo-Crimean), and severe acute respiratory syndromes.

Many other illnesses of public health significance, such as measles, mumps, rubella, and chicken pox, are not contained in the list of quarantinable illnesses, but continue to pose a health risk to the public. Quarantine Station personnel respond to reports of ill travelers aboard airplanes, ships, and at land border crossings to make an assessment of the public health risk and initiate an appropriate response.


History of Quarantine

The practice of quarantine, as we know it, began during the 14th century in an effort to protect coastal cities from plague epidemics. Ships arriving in Venice from infected ports were required to sit at anchor for 40 days before landing. This practice, called quarantine, was derived from the Italian words quaranta giorni which mean 40 days.

Early American Quarantine

When the United States was first established, little was done to prevent the importation of infectious diseases. Protection against imported diseases fell under local and state jurisdiction. Individual municipalities enacted a variety of quarantine regulations for arriving vessels.

State and local governments made sporadic attempts to impose quarantine requirements. Continued outbreaks of yellow fever finally prompted Congress to pass federal quarantine legislation in 1878. This legislation, while not conflicting with states’ rights, paved the way for federal involvement in quarantine activities.

U.S. Public Health Service Officers, like those shown in this image taken circa 1912, wore uniforms while performing quarantine station duties beginning in the late 19th Century. Photo courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.

Late 19th Century

Outbreaks of cholera from passenger ships arriving from Europe prompted a reinterpretation of the law in 1892 to provide the federal government more authority in imposing quarantine requirements. The following year, Congress passed legislation that further clarified the federal role in quarantine activities. As local authorities came to realize the benefits of federal involvement, local quarantine stations were gradually turned over to the U.S. government. Additional federal facilities were built and the number of staff was increased to provide better coverage. The quarantine system was fully nationalized by 1921 when administration of the last quarantine station was transferred to the U.S. government.

Public Health Service Act

The Public Health Service Act of 1944 clearly established the federal government’s quarantine authority for the first time. The act gave the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) responsibility for preventing the introduction, transmission, and spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the United States.

Reorganization and Expansion

This PHS cutter ship was used to transport quarantine inspectors to board ships flying the yellow quarantine flag. The flag was flown until quarantine and customs personnel inspected and cleared the ship to dock at the port.

This PHS cutter ship was used to transport quarantine inspectors to board ships flying the yellow quarantine flag. The flag was flown until quarantine and customs personnel inspected and cleared the ship to dock at the port.

Originally part of the Treasury Department, Quarantine and PHS, its parent organization, became part of the Federal Security Agency in 1939. In 1953, PHS and Quarantine joined the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare (HEW). Quarantine was then transferred to the agency now known as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 1967. CDC remained part of HEW until 1980 when the department was reorganized into the Department of Health and Human Services.

When CDC assumed responsibility for Quarantine, it was a large organization with 55 quarantine stations and more than 500 staff members. Quarantine stations were located at every port, international airport, and major border crossing.

From Inspection to Intervention

After evaluating the quarantine program and its role in preventing disease transmission, CDC trimmed the program in the 1970s and changed its focus from routine inspection to program management and intervention. The new focus included an enhanced surveillance system to monitor the onset of epidemics abroad and a modernized inspection process to meet the changing needs of international traffic.

By 1995, all U.S. ports of entry were covered by only seven quarantine stations. A station was added in 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia, just before the city hosted the 1996 Summer Olympic Games. Following the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) epidemic of 2003, CDC reorganized the quarantine station system, expanding to 18 stations with more than 90 field employees.

Quarantine Now

The Division of Global Migration and Quarantine is part of CDC’s National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases and is headquartered in Atlanta. Quarantine stations are located in Anchorage, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, El Paso, Honolulu, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Newark, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, San Juan, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.

Under its delegated authority, the Division of Global Migration and Quarantine is empowered to detain, medically examine, or conditionally release individuals and wildlife suspected of carrying a communicable disease.

Signs like this one, for the El Paso Quarantine Station, identify the Quarantine Station facilities located in airports and at land border crossings.

The list of quarantinable diseases is contained in an Executive Order of the President and includes cholera, diphtheria, infectious tuberculosis, plague, smallpox, yellow fever, viral hemorrhagic fevers(such as Marburg, Ebola, and Congo-Crimean), and severe acute respiratory syndromes.

Many other illnesses of public health significance, such as measles, mumps, rubella, and chicken pox, are not contained in the list of quarantinable illnesses, but continue to pose a health risk to the public. Quarantine Station personnel respond to reports of ill travelers aboard airplanes, ships, and at land border crossings to make an assessment of the public health risk and initiate an appropriate response.


History of Quarantine

The practice of quarantine, as we know it, began during the 14th century in an effort to protect coastal cities from plague epidemics. Ships arriving in Venice from infected ports were required to sit at anchor for 40 days before landing. This practice, called quarantine, was derived from the Italian words quaranta giorni which mean 40 days.

Early American Quarantine

When the United States was first established, little was done to prevent the importation of infectious diseases. Protection against imported diseases fell under local and state jurisdiction. Individual municipalities enacted a variety of quarantine regulations for arriving vessels.

State and local governments made sporadic attempts to impose quarantine requirements. Continued outbreaks of yellow fever finally prompted Congress to pass federal quarantine legislation in 1878. This legislation, while not conflicting with states’ rights, paved the way for federal involvement in quarantine activities.

U.S. Public Health Service Officers, like those shown in this image taken circa 1912, wore uniforms while performing quarantine station duties beginning in the late 19th Century. Photo courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.

Late 19th Century

Outbreaks of cholera from passenger ships arriving from Europe prompted a reinterpretation of the law in 1892 to provide the federal government more authority in imposing quarantine requirements. The following year, Congress passed legislation that further clarified the federal role in quarantine activities. As local authorities came to realize the benefits of federal involvement, local quarantine stations were gradually turned over to the U.S. government. Additional federal facilities were built and the number of staff was increased to provide better coverage. The quarantine system was fully nationalized by 1921 when administration of the last quarantine station was transferred to the U.S. government.

Public Health Service Act

The Public Health Service Act of 1944 clearly established the federal government’s quarantine authority for the first time. The act gave the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) responsibility for preventing the introduction, transmission, and spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the United States.

Reorganization and Expansion

This PHS cutter ship was used to transport quarantine inspectors to board ships flying the yellow quarantine flag. The flag was flown until quarantine and customs personnel inspected and cleared the ship to dock at the port.

This PHS cutter ship was used to transport quarantine inspectors to board ships flying the yellow quarantine flag. The flag was flown until quarantine and customs personnel inspected and cleared the ship to dock at the port.

Originally part of the Treasury Department, Quarantine and PHS, its parent organization, became part of the Federal Security Agency in 1939. In 1953, PHS and Quarantine joined the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare (HEW). Quarantine was then transferred to the agency now known as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 1967. CDC remained part of HEW until 1980 when the department was reorganized into the Department of Health and Human Services.

When CDC assumed responsibility for Quarantine, it was a large organization with 55 quarantine stations and more than 500 staff members. Quarantine stations were located at every port, international airport, and major border crossing.

From Inspection to Intervention

After evaluating the quarantine program and its role in preventing disease transmission, CDC trimmed the program in the 1970s and changed its focus from routine inspection to program management and intervention. The new focus included an enhanced surveillance system to monitor the onset of epidemics abroad and a modernized inspection process to meet the changing needs of international traffic.

By 1995, all U.S. ports of entry were covered by only seven quarantine stations. A station was added in 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia, just before the city hosted the 1996 Summer Olympic Games. Following the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) epidemic of 2003, CDC reorganized the quarantine station system, expanding to 18 stations with more than 90 field employees.

Quarantine Now

The Division of Global Migration and Quarantine is part of CDC’s National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases and is headquartered in Atlanta. Quarantine stations are located in Anchorage, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, El Paso, Honolulu, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Newark, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, San Juan, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.

Under its delegated authority, the Division of Global Migration and Quarantine is empowered to detain, medically examine, or conditionally release individuals and wildlife suspected of carrying a communicable disease.

Signs like this one, for the El Paso Quarantine Station, identify the Quarantine Station facilities located in airports and at land border crossings.

The list of quarantinable diseases is contained in an Executive Order of the President and includes cholera, diphtheria, infectious tuberculosis, plague, smallpox, yellow fever, viral hemorrhagic fevers(such as Marburg, Ebola, and Congo-Crimean), and severe acute respiratory syndromes.

Many other illnesses of public health significance, such as measles, mumps, rubella, and chicken pox, are not contained in the list of quarantinable illnesses, but continue to pose a health risk to the public. Quarantine Station personnel respond to reports of ill travelers aboard airplanes, ships, and at land border crossings to make an assessment of the public health risk and initiate an appropriate response.


History of Quarantine

The practice of quarantine, as we know it, began during the 14th century in an effort to protect coastal cities from plague epidemics. Ships arriving in Venice from infected ports were required to sit at anchor for 40 days before landing. This practice, called quarantine, was derived from the Italian words quaranta giorni which mean 40 days.

Early American Quarantine

When the United States was first established, little was done to prevent the importation of infectious diseases. Protection against imported diseases fell under local and state jurisdiction. Individual municipalities enacted a variety of quarantine regulations for arriving vessels.

State and local governments made sporadic attempts to impose quarantine requirements. Continued outbreaks of yellow fever finally prompted Congress to pass federal quarantine legislation in 1878. This legislation, while not conflicting with states’ rights, paved the way for federal involvement in quarantine activities.

U.S. Public Health Service Officers, like those shown in this image taken circa 1912, wore uniforms while performing quarantine station duties beginning in the late 19th Century. Photo courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.

Late 19th Century

Outbreaks of cholera from passenger ships arriving from Europe prompted a reinterpretation of the law in 1892 to provide the federal government more authority in imposing quarantine requirements. The following year, Congress passed legislation that further clarified the federal role in quarantine activities. As local authorities came to realize the benefits of federal involvement, local quarantine stations were gradually turned over to the U.S. government. Additional federal facilities were built and the number of staff was increased to provide better coverage. The quarantine system was fully nationalized by 1921 when administration of the last quarantine station was transferred to the U.S. government.

Public Health Service Act

The Public Health Service Act of 1944 clearly established the federal government’s quarantine authority for the first time. The act gave the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) responsibility for preventing the introduction, transmission, and spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the United States.

Reorganization and Expansion

This PHS cutter ship was used to transport quarantine inspectors to board ships flying the yellow quarantine flag. The flag was flown until quarantine and customs personnel inspected and cleared the ship to dock at the port.

This PHS cutter ship was used to transport quarantine inspectors to board ships flying the yellow quarantine flag. The flag was flown until quarantine and customs personnel inspected and cleared the ship to dock at the port.

Originally part of the Treasury Department, Quarantine and PHS, its parent organization, became part of the Federal Security Agency in 1939. In 1953, PHS and Quarantine joined the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare (HEW). Quarantine was then transferred to the agency now known as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 1967. CDC remained part of HEW until 1980 when the department was reorganized into the Department of Health and Human Services.

When CDC assumed responsibility for Quarantine, it was a large organization with 55 quarantine stations and more than 500 staff members. Quarantine stations were located at every port, international airport, and major border crossing.

From Inspection to Intervention

After evaluating the quarantine program and its role in preventing disease transmission, CDC trimmed the program in the 1970s and changed its focus from routine inspection to program management and intervention. The new focus included an enhanced surveillance system to monitor the onset of epidemics abroad and a modernized inspection process to meet the changing needs of international traffic.

By 1995, all U.S. ports of entry were covered by only seven quarantine stations. A station was added in 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia, just before the city hosted the 1996 Summer Olympic Games. Following the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) epidemic of 2003, CDC reorganized the quarantine station system, expanding to 18 stations with more than 90 field employees.

Quarantine Now

The Division of Global Migration and Quarantine is part of CDC’s National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases and is headquartered in Atlanta. Quarantine stations are located in Anchorage, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, El Paso, Honolulu, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Newark, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, San Juan, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.

Under its delegated authority, the Division of Global Migration and Quarantine is empowered to detain, medically examine, or conditionally release individuals and wildlife suspected of carrying a communicable disease.

Signs like this one, for the El Paso Quarantine Station, identify the Quarantine Station facilities located in airports and at land border crossings.

The list of quarantinable diseases is contained in an Executive Order of the President and includes cholera, diphtheria, infectious tuberculosis, plague, smallpox, yellow fever, viral hemorrhagic fevers(such as Marburg, Ebola, and Congo-Crimean), and severe acute respiratory syndromes.

Many other illnesses of public health significance, such as measles, mumps, rubella, and chicken pox, are not contained in the list of quarantinable illnesses, but continue to pose a health risk to the public. Quarantine Station personnel respond to reports of ill travelers aboard airplanes, ships, and at land border crossings to make an assessment of the public health risk and initiate an appropriate response.


ビデオを見る: הפלגה לקפריסין.wmv (六月 2022).


コメント:

  1. Bax

    遠い困難を考えない人は確かに近くの問題に直面するでしょう...

  2. Mieko

    男に運転する。 Maladtsa !!!!!!

  3. Alfie

    関連する視点、魅力的

  4. Bajora

    It's okay, the message is admirable

  5. Conrado

    そしてそれを理解する方法

  6. Taylor

    そこに何かがあります。

  7. Percyvelle

    素晴らしい、それは貴重なものです



メッセージを書く